Welcome to Iowa City Community School District FACILITIES REQUESTS System
Please fill out this form before doing ANYTHING else. This is a one-time process. We will process your application to become a requester once this form is received.
**ATTENTION** REQUESTS FOR THE FALL FACILITY USE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL AFTER SCHOOL STARTS IN AUGUST.
Contact Kiane Lippold if you have questions.
- ICCSD activities take precedence over any facility use.
- If an unforeseen school district activity arises, your reservation may be bumped.
- Priority scheduling will take place allowing school activities/programs to be scheduled first, followed by high school feeder activities/programs, and then all other activities/programs.
- The district reserves the right to limit the number of use allowed by a group per week and/or per month.
- ICCSD does not reserve outdoor facilities. Playgrounds are available on a first come first serve basis with any ICCSD event taking precedence.
- ICCSD does not allow the use of indoor facilities for outdoor sports.
- ICCSD does not allow facility use at the elementary level on the weekends.
- ICCSD does not allow any facility use at the elementary level during June & July.
Please submit requests per building. Any requests submitted listing multiple buildings within one request will be denied.
The following schools have a 28E Agreement for rentals at their building. Please contact the Parks & Rec Department noted by the school to make reservations:
- Borlaug Elementary - Coralville Parks & Rec
- Garner Elementary - North Liberty Parks & Rec
- Van Allen Elementary - Coralville Parks & Rec
- Wickham Elementary - Coralville Parks & Rec
- Wood Elementary - Iowa City Parks & Rec